How to make it
1. Combine all dough ingredients in a bowl. Knead dough until smooth.
2. Take about 30 to 40 grams of dough and flatten with a rolling pin in between pieces of plastic. Set aside.
1. Combine the cornstarch and water to make a slurry.
2. In a small pot, sauté the MINCED GARLIC. Add in the PREMIUM SOY SAUCE, HOISIN SAUCE, and honey.
3. Add the slurry and mix well. Finish with SESAME OIL. Set aside.
1. Beat the eggs and cook them scrambled. Slice the egg into strips. Set aside.
2. Dice the chicken breasts into small pieces. In a pan, sauté onion, MINCED GARLIC, chorizo and diced chicken. Add PREMIUM SOY SAUCE, WHITE VINEGAR, sugar, salt, pepper and bay leaf. Allow to cook for 25 minutes. Set aside.
Take the flattened dough. Spoon out enough filling on to the dough and add some scrambled egg strips. Seal the sides of the empanada and deep fry.
Place the fried empanada on a plate and serve with the sauce.